How to Commission New Art
It’s easy to commission new art for your project. Simply call us at 781.641.2787 or email us with any information you may have, such as:
- Artist(s) you’d like to use
- Number of illustrations
- Size of illustrations
- What the uses will be, such as an ad, web use, brochure or magazine illustration, or product
- Territory (USA? Regional? International?)
- How long you want to use the art for
- When you need the final art by
- A budget you need to work within (if you have one)
- We can help you every step of the way, and we can certainly help you with finding just the right artist.
Once we have squared away the fees and rights, we’ll contact the artist to be sure of availability. When you’re ready to assign we’ll send you and the artist Job Confirmations with all the pertinent information. It will show the fees, the scope of the job, due dates, what rights you are buying, any exclusives, the contact information for all parties, and other important information.
You then can go ahead and work directly with the artist creatively. We don’t interfere with the creative process.
If the job increases in size or scope, no problem. Just give us a call and we’ll work out the details with you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.