Check out this gorgeous video made by Antonija M, one of the talented students of Make Art That Sells Part A. In it Antonija shares what she learnt in the course, and creates a fabulous pattern with all her new ‘knowledge’!
If you can’t see this video properly click here to view it on Vimeo!
BABY/CHILDRENâ€™S APPAREL & DĂ‰COR
It works like a kit for each market â€“ Lilla tells you what each market wants, and then walks you step-by-step through the process of creating a portfolio piece. Lilla teaches you how to break it down so you can respond to any brief, regardless of how daunting it may initially feel. With her help you can get that dream gig!
Each week includes:
- In depth market overview (what sells, who buys it, what they are looking for)
- Examples of real jobs
- Interview with a market expert, art director or flourishing artist known for selling work in that market – think Paperchase, EK Success, Real Simple Magazine and more!
- A professional-level assignment and step-by-step guidelines to respond with great art that sells
- Access to assignment critique from Lilla (a handful of pieces will be critiqued each week)
- Style development advice
- Hot trends & fresh inspiration
- Business and life advice from Lilla
You will also get access to a private community space where you can connect with other artists and designers, share your work and support each other.
The two parts of the course are designed to work together but you can just take one part if you prefer.
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN EXACTLY WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR ARTWORK TO MAKE KILLER PORTFOLIO PIECES WHILE STAYING TRUE TO YOUR STYLE AND TASTE, THIS IS FOR YOU.
If you join this course and fully take on board Lillaâ€™s advice,Â YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GROW AS AN ARTIST, BUILD YOUR PORTFOLIO AND GAIN MORE MARKET SAVVYÂ so you can make great art that sells. But donâ€™t just take our word for it â€“ read our amazing testimonials from alumni of MATSÂ here.
For those of you who wanted to sign up via our interest-free installment plan, please be aware the deadline for this is this FRIDAY (AUGUST 30). Find out more and secure your place here.